Flappers quotes

• I connected very much with all the work of Joan Crawford because she started as a flapper. She used to dance and sing and she was very cute. She had something that was so different from what she is at the end of her life and she started in the silent movies and then went into the talkies
    -- Berenice Bejo

#Cute #Different #Flappers

• Hot off the presses, today’s headlines: The love of your life does not approve of my wanton flapper ways,” Evie said in a voice of affected mystery. “Really, Mabesie. You might want to reconsider—he is a bit of a killjoy.
    -- Libba Bray

#Voice #Flappers #Today

• Flappers sounds like where waitresses go after they're too old to work at Hooters.
    -- Ray Romano

#Flappers #Sound #Waitress

• That's the beautiful thing about food, it breaks down the barriers.

• If you want to know how your girl will treat you after marriage, just listen to her talking to her little brother.

• I don't want to say work is who I am, but some people feel more centered and more whole when they're producing and creating.

• Tragically, some people believe they are going to heaven when they die just because a few drops of water were sprinkled over their heads a few weeks after their birth. They have no personal faith, have never made a personal decision, and are banking on a hollow ceremony to save them. How absurd.

• I prefer silence. Then you can hear thoughts and see into the past. In silence you can’t hide anything … as you can in words.

• My name is Joel Goodson. I deal in human fulfillment. I grossed over eight thousand dollars in one night.

• The Oscars are this Sunday. Host Neil Patrick Harris said he hopes the broadcast will include a 'Kanye moment.' Unfortunately a Kanye moment may not be possible because that would require a black person to be at the Oscars.

• You treat a disease, you win, you lose. You treat a person, I guarantee you, you'll win, no matter what the outcome.

• Long live teachers of children, because they can show children how they can save the world.

• Equality is never given, it is taken.