Flappers famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• That's the beautiful thing about food, it breaks down the barriers.

• If you want to know how your girl will treat you after marriage, just listen to her talking to her little brother.

• I don't want to say work is who I am, but some people feel more centered and more whole when they're producing and creating.

• Tragically, some people believe they are going to heaven when they die just because a few drops of water were sprinkled over their heads a few weeks after their birth. They have no personal faith, have never made a personal decision, and are banking on a hollow ceremony to save them. How absurd.

• I prefer silence. Then you can hear thoughts and see into the past. In silence you can’t hide anything … as you can in words.

• My name is Joel Goodson. I deal in human fulfillment. I grossed over eight thousand dollars in one night.

• The Oscars are this Sunday. Host Neil Patrick Harris said he hopes the broadcast will include a 'Kanye moment.' Unfortunately a Kanye moment may not be possible because that would require a black person to be at the Oscars.

• You treat a disease, you win, you lose. You treat a person, I guarantee you, you'll win, no matter what the outcome.

• Long live teachers of children, because they can show children how they can save the world.

• Equality is never given, it is taken.