Freaky quotes

• As long as thanks is possible, then joy is always possible.

• One could say that Osama bin Laden and these non-nation-state fighters with religious purpose are very similar to those kind of atypical revolutionaries that helped to cast off the British crown

• I think the Republican Party has changed. I think our politics have changed. The parties have deteriorated in their strength. They decentralized. We have these new super PACs and outside organizations and the Tea Party, a libertarian movement in the Republican Party. It's very different. And I think these Republicans now are very scared.

• SNL' is the first real job I've held for more than a month and a half.

• O lovely Sisters! is it true That they are all inspired by you, And write by inward magic charm'd, And high enthusiasm warm'd?

• Despite what I feel for Peeta, this is when I accept deep down that he'll never come back to me. Or i'll never go back to him. I'll die for my trouble. And he'll die insane and hating me.

• Let's try to bring more style into basics, and let's touch real people all around the world, people who don't really care who Christophe Lemaire is.

• People think I should be a success, but I'm afraid of it.

• I just like to make people laugh.

• It is as if only irrelevance can be promoted as art.