Flirty quotes

• People have been able to see that as cheeky and as flirty as I am, I am not the dreadful slapper that the press used to portray me as. But it will probably all turn around and people will hate me again in a couple of years.
    -- Amanda Holden

#Couple #Flirty #Hate

• Some women flirt more with what they say, and some with what they do.
    -- Anna Held

#Flirty #Valentine #Flirting

• I think the eyes flirt most. There are so many ways to use them.
    -- Anna Held

#Flirty #Eye #Flirting

• For a married woman to flirt is a sin.
    -- Anna Held

#Flirty #Flirting #Married

• Whoever loves above all the approach of love will never know the joy of attaining it.
    -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

#Love #Flirty #Flirting

• I hate all those flirty-birty games that women make up. Life's too short. If you ever find a man you love, don't waste time hanging your head and simpering. Go right up to him and say, 'I love you. How about getting married?
    -- Betty Smith

#Flirty #Hate #Love You

• Being flirty is a way of letting a guy know you're interested without making a fool out of yourself.
    -- Carmen Electra

#Flirty #Guy #Way

• She learned to say things with her eyes that others waste time putting into words
    -- Corey Ford

#Flirty #Eye #Waste

• We've been in a war and a recession. That's why acccent colors with yellow and purple are popular. They're optimistic and flirty and happy colors.
    -- David Bromstad

#Flirty #War #Optimistic

• Yes, Bill Clinton is a big flirt.
    -- Dee Dee Myers

#Flirty #Flirting #Bills

• The pleasure of one's effect on other people still exists in age - what's called making a hit. But the hit is much rarer and made of different stuff.
    -- Enid Bagnold

#Flirty #People #Age

• All women are flirts, but some are restrained by shyness, and others by sense.
    -- Francois de La Rochefoucauld

#Flirty #Flirting #Shyness

• Truth is a great flirt.
    -- Franz Liszt

#Flirty #Flirting #Truth Is

• In Ireland, I don't get asked out much. English boys are a lot more flirty.
    -- Georgia Salpa

#Flirty #Boys #Ireland

• No matter how happily a woman may be married, it always pleases her to discover that there is a nice man who wishes that she were not.
    -- H. L. Mencken

#Marriage #Flirty #Nice

• I wouldn't say I'm girl-crazy, because that makes me sound like a bit of a womanizer. That isn't really me. But I am quite flirty - maybe too flirty. I'm an 18-year-old boy, and I like to have fun!
    -- Harry Styles

#Girl #Fun #Flirty

• I think you have to be cool to be a good flirt, and I don't think I'm very cool.
    -- Harry Styles

#Flirty #Flirting #Thinking

• Flirting is the gentle art of making a man feel pleased with himself.
    -- Helen Rowland

#Art #Flirty #Flirting

• If I was talking to someone face-to-face I would always be clear, but with something like Snapchat, you need to keep the flirty banter going;otherwise you'll be staring at an empty red arrow, cringing.
    -- Holly Carpenter

#Flirty #Talking #Arrows

• O Polly, you might have toyed and kissed, by keeping men off, you keep them on.
    -- John Gay

#Flirty #Kissing #Flirting

• There are times not to flirt. When you're sick. When you're with children. When you're on the witness stand.
    -- Joyce Jillson

#Children #Flirty #Women

• I would wear pink because I knew my future was anything but rosy. I would accessorize myself to the hilt, and I would wear flirty shoes because my world needed more beauty to counter all the ugliness in it. I would wear pink because I hated gray, I didn’t deserve white, and I was sick of black.
    -- Karen Marie Moning

#Flirty #Shoes #White

• I used to flirt with girls just to get the guys circling around us. I'm getting out of it now. I have to look after my reputation.
    -- Katie Price

#Girl #Flirty #Flirting

• I hate if a man says anything laddy. 'You're sexy' or whatever. I just want someone to be friendly and a little bit flirty.
    -- Kimberley Garner

#Relationship #Sexy #Flirty

• My personal style can be everything from girly and flirty to edgy and chic.
    -- Kristin Cavallari

#Girly #Flirty #Style

• I'm just a natural flirt, but I don't see it in a sexual way. A lot of the time I'm like an overexcited puppy.
    -- Kylie Minogue

#Flirty #Flirting #Way

• Texting is not flirting, if you don't care about me enough to say the words than that's not love, I don't like it!
    -- Lauren Graham

#Flirty #Flirting #Care

• When i started flirting with the hustle, failure became my ex, now I'm engaged to the game and married to success.
    -- Lil Wayne

#Flirty #Flirting #Games

• To have a man who can flirt is next thing to indispensable to a leader of society.
    -- Margaret Oliphant

#Flirty #Flirting #Men

• The pretty fellows you speak of, I own entertain me sometimes, but is it impossible to be diverted with what one despises? I can laugh at a puppet show, at the same time I know there is nothing in it worth my attention or regard.
    -- Mary Wortley Montagu

#Flirty #Laughing #Puppets

• If I had a dollar for every time I smiled secretly having you in my mind I think my bank account would show up millions.
    -- Melville Elijah Stone

#Flirty #Thinking #Mind

• This one is for the boys with the boomin system Top down AC with the coolin system
    -- Nicki Minaj

#Flirty #Boys

• A woman will flirt with anybody in the world as long as other people are looking on.
    -- Oscar Wilde

#Flirty #Flirting #Long

• The amount of women in London who flirt with their own husbands is perfectly scandalous. It looks so bad. It is simply washing one's clean linen in public.
    -- Oscar Wilde

#Flirty #Husband #Flirting

• A man can be drawn across the room with the simplicity of a smile. Thats why your pearly whites should always be straight and shiny. I think most of my clients are drawn to a fun, flirty nature in a woman. The problem is, most women do not often feel fun and flirty.
    -- Patti Stanger

#Fun #Flirty #Men

• Is not the whole world a vast house of assignation of which the filing system has been lost?
    -- Quentin Crisp

#Flirty #House #World

• Soon as I see her walk up in the club, I'm a flirt. Winking eyes at me, when I roll up on them dubs, I'm a flirt. Sometimes when I'm with my chick on the low, I'm a flirt. And when she's wit her man looking at me, damn right, I'm a flirt.
    -- R. Kelly

#Flirty #Eye #Flirting

• If I kind of like a guy, then I'm a fantastic flirt. But with a guy I truly like, I get painfully shy.
    -- Shannen Doherty

#Flirty #Flirting #Guy

• I don't flirt and I don't play the people that I'm meeting with.
    -- Sherilyn Fenn

#Flirty #Flirting #Play

• I'm fairly in control and I don't like to flirt particularly. I mean, obviously if I meet someone who I think is hot, of course I'll want to flirt with him, But in general I don't use it in day-to-day life.
    -- Shirley Manson

#Flirty #Mean #Flirting

• I am not a sexy woman, I'm not beautiful, I'm not a sex kitten, I don't flirt with people, yet I've been tagged more of sex symbol than women who truly are and I that's solely because I don't reveal too much: people are curious.
    -- Shirley Manson

#Beautiful #Sexy #Flirty

• It doesn't matter how much you flirt the whole day, at night you'll always end up thinking about the one you truly love.
    -- Zayn Malik

#Flirty #Night #Thinking

• Don't call a girl a flirt, she's just trying to be nice. Don't call a girl obsessed when she's just in love.
    -- Zayn Malik

#Girl #Flirty #Nice

• Photos should focus on your waist up, unless you have amazing legs. Then it's okay to include one or two full-body shots in your gallery. The majority of your photos should be closer up, highlighting your face. Don't stage a smile. Instead, try to laugh just before the shot is taken. Flirty smiles that don't look cheesy also work. Make eye contact with the camera. Aim to take most of your photos outdoors.
    -- Amy Webb

#Flirty #Taken #Eye

• Flirtation: attention without intention.
    -- Max O'Rell

#Flirty #Flirting #Attention

• I think sometimes I forget that I'm 25, and I can have fun, and be flirty, and be confident, but still be completely in control. All of my new songs are empowering, but at the same time they're fun. I think that's important for women. You don't have to take yourself so seriously all the time.
    -- Jamie Lynn Spears

#Song #Fun #Flirty

• I saw a garden full of flowers which was so beautiful and fragrant. I watched the night sky lying on the grass by a waterfall and it was gorgeous and I would have thought those are the most beautiful things, but then I met you!
    -- Vincent Gigante

#Beautiful #Flirty #Lying

• I personally love lingerie. I've been buying, shopping and modeling in lingerie for 10 plus years. So, for women who are shopping for the first time, I'd say start with the basics and work your way up. Definitely buy a variety and start with something that is comfortable and then work your way up to more flirty and lacey pieces. Comfort is key.
    -- Lindsay Ellingson

#Flirty #Comfort #First Time