Fruition quotes

• The hardest thing as an actor is that you work really hard constantly for these roles, and you invest so much in it. And when they don't come to fruition and nobody sees them, there's a part of you that dies a little bit. It's like, 'Ah! But I worked so hard!' But that's the business.
    -- Adrianne Palicki

#Roles #Fruition #Actors

• without an organisation that can work together, sometimes over a very long period, it's difficult to see new projects to fruition.
    -- Akio Morita

#Long #Together #Fruition

• Fame and power are the objects of all men. Even their partial fruition is gained by very few; and that, too, at the expense of social pleasure, health, conscience, life.
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

#Men #Fruition #Fame

• That perfect bliss and sole felicity, the sweet fruition of an earthly crown.
    -- Christopher Marlowe

#Sweet #Perfect #Fruition

• A moment's fruition of a true felicity is enough and eternity not too much.
    -- Coventry Patmore

#Fruition #Too Much #Moments

• Everything we're doing is planting a seed that will come to fruition at some point
    -- Cyndi Lee

#Fruition

• One’s visual language is not something that manifests overnight. It develops organically over a life-time. The shifts can be so subtle as to be virtually imperceptible and, at times, will come to fruition so rapidly, and with such force, that the profundity is all-consuming. That is life’s work.
    -- Dan Winters

#Fruition #Language #Subtle

• I feel it my bounden duty to not only replace displaced bones, but also teach others, so that the physical and spiritual may enjoy health, happiness and the full fruition of our earthly lives.
    -- Daniel D. Palmer

#Spiritual #Fruition #May

• Once I've decided to do something, I do usually try to carry it through to fruition.
    -- Edmund Hillary

#Trying #Fruition

• One might be led to question whether the scientists acted wisely in presenting the statesmen of the world with this appalling problem. Actually there was no choice. Once basic knowledge is acquired, any attempt at preventing its fruition would be as futile as hoping to stop the earth from revolving around the sun.
    -- Enrico Fermi

#Choices #Fruition #World

• Life does not acommodate you, it shatters you. It is meant to, and it couldn't do it better. Every seed destroys its container or else there would be no fruition.
    -- Florida Scott-Maxwell

#Doe #Would Be #Fruition

• Things temporal are sweeter in the expectation, things eternal are sweeter in the fruition; the first shames thy hope, the second crowns it; it is a vain journey, whose end affords less pleasure than the way.
    -- Francis Quarles

#Journey #Expectations #Fruition

• All earthly delights are sweeter in expectation than in enjoyment; but all spiritual pleasures more in fruition than in expectation.
    -- Francois Fenelon

#Spiritual #Expectations #Fruition

• The fruition of what is unlawful must be followed by remorse. The core sticks in the throat after the apple is eaten, and the sated appetite loathes the interdicted pleasure for which innocence was bartered.
    -- Jane Porter

#Apples #Fruition #Sticks

• Love could never come to full fruition till it was destroyed.
    -- John Galsworthy

#Love #Fruition

• Fame is a good so wholly foreign to our natures that we have no faculty in the soul adapted to it, nor any organ in the body to relish it; an object of desire placed out of the possibility of fruition.
    -- Joseph Addison

#Soul #Desire #Fruition

• Your strategy is the road map for bringing your goals to fruition... Ask yourself, 'What are the steps I need to take to achieve this goal?' Be careful not to overwhelm yourself by taking on too much at once.
    -- Lauren Mackler

#Goal #Needs #Fruition

• We can hold back neither the coming of the flowers nor the downward rush of the stream; sooner or later, everything comes to its fruition.
    -- Li Ching-Yuen

#Time #Flower #Fruition

• Our opinions do not really blossom into fruition until we have expressed them to someone else.
    -- Mark Twain

#Fruition #Opinion

• Marriage is a partnership in which each inspires the other, and brings fruition to both of you.
    -- Millicent Carey McIntosh

#Anniversary #Inspire #Fruition

• Hence, in desiring, the more the enjoyment is delayed, the more fancy begins to weave about the object images of future fruition, and to clothe the desired object with properties calculated to inflame the impulse.
    -- Samuel Alexander

#Fancy #Fruition #Impulse

• I love a challenge and the last four years it has all come to fruition and it has been wonderful.
    -- Sarah Brightman

#Years #Challenges #Fruition

• Develop confidence in your innate qualities and believe that these qualities will be brought to fruition.
    -- Tenzin Palmo

#Believe #Quality #Fruition

• Kids can be born with potential but unless it's encouraged - pushed, even - I don't think it will ever come to fruition.
    -- Vanessa Mae

#Kids #Thinking #Fruition

• I have a couple of ideas for shows that I would love to bring to fruition in some way at some point.
    -- Andy Daly

#Couple #Ideas #Fruition

• As the musician straineth his strings, and yet he breaketh none of them, but maketh thereby a sweeter melody and better concord; so God, through affliction makes His own better unto the fruition and enjoying of the life to come.
    -- Daniel Cawdry

#Musician #Fruition #Trials

• This is the place for me where every single dream I ever had came to fruition and I love it dearly. I love ya, New York.
    -- Malachy McCourt

#Dream #New York #Fruition

• Oh, if I could but live another century and see the fruition of all the work for women! There is so much yet to be done.
    -- Susan B. Anthony

#Fruition #Done #Century

• One’s visual language is not something that manifests overnight. It develops organically over a life-time. The shifts can be so subtle as to be virtually imperceptible and, at times, will come to fruition so rapidly, and with such force, that the profundity is all-consuming. That is life’s work.
    -- Dan Winters

#Fruition #Language #Subtle