Feuds quotes

• There are moments of clarity daily. They open me up with a breath and keep me calm. They feed me the answers. And they hold me lovingly. They are gospelstiches. My childish ***** has got to let them heal. This feud I’m having with myself isn’t even original. But it is thick and rooted. Here’s to today, slowing down, suspending judgment, and breast strokes through chaos.
    -- Buddy Wakefield

#Answers #Feuds #Today

• It's almost not safe to be an artist, the way everybody is randomly picking people to feud with.
    -- Busta Rhymes

#Artist #People #Feuds

• There is no chasm in society that cannot be firmly and permanently bridged by intercession; there is no feud or dislike that cannot be healed by the same exercise of love.
    -- Charles Brent

#Prayer #Exercise #Feuds

• I'm not in the gossips that much, but something I read recently was that me and Emma Watson are having a feud. And I've never even met her.
    -- Emma Roberts

#Gossip #Feuds #Emma

• I look upon the whole world as my fatherland, and every war has to me the horror of a family feud.
    -- Helen Keller

#War #Feuds #World

• Triumphant Tories, and desponding Whigs, Forget their feuds, and join to save their wigs.
    -- Jonathan Swift

#Rain #Wigs #Feuds

• You know I love a good family feud and I carry a big stick.
    -- Kami Garcia

#Feuds #Sticks #Good Family

• The gleam in their eyes telegraphs only too clearly that they are hoping for a headline, which of course means something disparaging, because nothing makes such good copy as a feud.
    -- Leslie Charteris

#Mean #Eye #Feuds

• Recently Mr. Mawdsley’s donkey escaped from his stall, raced down the road, and somehow found his way into an enclosed pasture. Mr. Caird’s prized mare was innocently grazing when the ill-bred seducer had his way with her. Now it appears the mare has conceived, and a feud is raging between Caird, who demands financial compensation, and Mawdsley, who insists that had the pasture fencing been in better repair, the clandestine meeting would never have occurred. Worse still, it has been suggested that the mare is a shameless lightskirt and did not try nearly hard enough to preserve her virtue.
    -- Lisa Kleypas

#Trying #Feuds #Demand

• Even though people say Richard Harris and I have been having a great feud, it's not true.
    -- Oliver Reed

#People #Feuds

• I want to manufacture a feud.
    -- Rob Corddry

#Feuds #Want

• Life is too bitter already, without territories and wars and noble feuds
    -- T. H. White

#War #Noble #Feuds

• Fhairshon swore a feud Against the clan M,Tavish; Marched into their land To murder and to rafish; For he did resolve To extirpate the vipers, With four-and-twenty men And five-and-thirty pipers.
    -- William Edmondstoune Aytoun

#Men #Land #Feuds

• I will not enter into a public feud with Madame Callas, since I am well aware that she has considerably greater competence and experience at that kind of thing than I have.
    -- Rudolf Bing

#Feuds #Kind #Competence