Traffic Jam quotes

• So I created a tool for you to do just that. With the Mii Fighter creator you can have any character you want join the battle.

• Money talks, but it don't sing and dance, and it don't walk. And long as I can have you here with me, I'd much rather be, forever in blue jeans.

• Sears is offering free $10 gift cards to the first few hundred shoppers. So that may have something to do with the early crowd.

• I'm still going to enjoy my life off the pitch and I don't think that has interfered with my life on it. In still playing, my body does not allow me to do some of the stuff I did before. The reality is I can't do the two. But I will still go out for a meal and a glass of wine and smoke a cigarette if I feel like it.

• This sacrifice of a pawn nowadays is only played for drawing purposes. Especially against the very strongest masters it has proved to be quite useful to this end.

• You can tell by the applause: There's perfunctory applause, there's light applause, and then there's real applause. When it's right, applause sounds like vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce.

• To attain "success" without attaining positive self-esteem is to be condemned to feeling like an imposter anxiously awaiting exposure.

• I remember one time going out to the mound to talk with Bob Gibson. He told me to get back behind the batter; that the only thing I knew about pitching was that it was hard to hit!

• You can do something really radical, which is turn your phone off and reclaim your private life.

• People don't come to Asheville very often, and they don't know I'm there. I enjoy it. I like it.