Yummy quotes

• Life is a nacho. It can be yummy-crunchy or squishy-yucky. It just depends on how long it takes for you to start eating it.
    -- John Updike

#Life #Yummy #Long

• Is the raggle-taggle Brangelina tribe any more bogus than that of the landlocked yummy mummy who believes that she can drop half a dozen brats and still keep a modest carbon footprint? I don't think so.
    -- Julie Burchill

#Believe #Thinking #Yummy

• I don't get why my fans call me yummy. I mean I'm not a sandwich!
    -- Justin Bieber

#Mean #Yummy #Fans

• Sure, he had a wife and fifty-four kids, but he looked like a college freshman. A yummy college freshman majoring in Oh-my-god-I-gotta-get-me-some-of-that.
    -- Kim Harrison

#Kids #College #Yummy

• Im Southern, so alligator tail is pretty interesting and yummy.
    -- LeAnn Rimes

#Yummy #Interesting #Southern

• If I'm going to have something rich and yummy, I'm not reaching for prepackaged brownies. I'm going to make a pie from scratch.
    -- Marisa Miller

#Pie #Yummy #Scratches

• On my show I share all these yummy, fattening recipes, but I tell people, in moderation, in moderation. You can have that little piece of pie.
    -- Paula Deen

#Pie #Yummy #People

• When people say, 'Hey, wanna come to our house for dinner?' I say, 'Yeah, what should I bring?' They say, 'How about the dessert?' I just don't skimp on the dessert. I make it the yummy way it should be made, and then I just don't eat the whole pan.
    -- Summer Sanders

#Yummy #People #House

• A great dinner must include not only yummy food, but good conversation.
    -- Laurie David

#Yummy #Dinner #Conversation

• The novice trader is at a disadvantage because the intuitions that he is going to have about the market are going to be the ones that are typical of beginners. The expert is someone who sees beyond those typical responses and has an understanding of the deeper workings of the market.

• I'm just happy there are characters in the world. I think that anybody who's completely nuts and makes the world a more interesting place is good by me, as long as they're not hurting others.

• I enjoy my public speaking. That's what I love doing. It's what I'm good at.

• If you are looking for Christ in folks you will not be dwelling on their faults.

• In modern praxis lost positions are salvaged most often when the play is highly complicated with many sharp dynamic variations to be calculated.

• I am not free because I can be exploded anytime.

• When...we, as individuals, obey laws that direct us to behave for the welfare of the community as a whole, we are indirectly helping to promote the pursuit of happiness by our fellow human beings.

• If a person has no dreams, they no longer have any reason to live. Dreaming is necessary, although in the dream reality should be glimpsed. For me this is a principle of life.

• There's a certain kind of conversation you have from time to time at parties in New York about a new book. The word "banal" sometimes rears its by-now banal head; you say "underedited," I say "derivative." The conversation goes around and around various literary criticisms, and by the time it moves on one thing is clear: No one read the book; we just read the reviews.

• Marijuana is beneficial to many patients