Hecklers quotes

• I loathe hecklers. I haven't got a good syllable to say. When you come out of the club circuit and into the concert hall, they should be gone. There's an element of manners that should tell you that the ticket is dear and it's a different venue.
    -- Billy Connolly

#Different #Hecklers #Gone

• I love hecklers. They remind you that you are a comedian.
    -- Dane Cook

#Comedian #Hecklers

• Humor heals the heckler.
    -- Gerald C. Meyers

#Hecklers #Heal

• There are two kinds of hecklers: the destructive and constructive hecklers.
    -- John Oliver

#Two #Hecklers #Kind

• I don't get many hecklers now but answering them is an art form in itself.
    -- Paul Daniels

#Art #Hecklers #Form

• Even if you get a joke right you've done it a thousand times and sometimes there's times where it just doesn't work or someone doesn't agree with you. And I want to show that. I have had more hecklers because that's part of comedy is arguments, you know?
    -- Godfrey

#Hecklers #Done #Want

• I always find a couple of hecklers... I'll kinda look at them, stare at 'em, and let them know I can't be stopped.
    -- Jermaine O'Neal

#Couple #Looks #Hecklers

• To do a dull thing with style-now that's what I call art.

• Man does not speak because he thinks; he thinks because he speaks. Or rather, speaking is no different than thinking: to speak is to think.

• I think the set looks great. It's kind of like Battlestar Galactica meets like the Italian furniture fair.

• Tick is a cartoon character, I don't know if you're familiar with him. This is the third step in his evolution. Comic book to cartoon to, now, live-action.

• I wanted to play the part that Mary Kay played, the lawyer who wanted to have baby and felt her clock ticking, because it was something I could relate to.

• I'm blessed to be working with wizards like Vishal Bhardwaj as well as many young composers.

• Tip the world over and everything loose falls into L.A.

• The world won't end with a bang or a whimper. It'll end with the death screams of a thousand demons and a defiant, carefree, savage, wolfen howl.

• Go for Dr. Bowen as soon as you can. I think father is hurt.

• Things aren't what they used to be' is the rallying cry of small minds. When men say things used to be better, they invariably mean they were better for them, because they were young, and had all their hopes intact. The world is bound to look a darker place as you slide into the grave.