Few Friends quotes

• Only my books anoint me, and a few friends, those who reach into my veins.
    -- Anne Sexton

#Book #Veins #Few Friends

• Truth has very few friends and those few are suicides.
    -- Antonio Porchia

#Suicide #Truth #Few Friends

• I have very few friends. I have a handful of close friends, and I have my family, and I haven't known life to be any happier.
    -- Brad Pitt

#Few Friends #Close Friends #My Family

• I was born in Copenhagen, and when I was a year old, we moved to Bangalore. I was always a shy person and was happy with just a few friends and that came from my own social awkwardness. I did not know how to make conversations.
    -- Deepika Padukone

#Years #Shy #Few Friends

• How few friends would remain friends if each could see the sentiments of the other in their entirety.
    -- Georg C. Lichtenberg

#Few Friends #Sentiments

• Actually, I only have a few friends in real life. And when I say friends, I'm referring to those people who I've known since the 1960s.
    -- Jean Reno

#Real #People #Few Friends

• It wasn't that I got pinned against my locker, but I was intensely aware that the things I valued weren't shared by anyone. Girls didn't like me, and I had few friends.
    -- Josh Groban

#Girl #Few Friends #Lockers

• I have very few friends. I'm an associate of everybody and friend of none.
    -- LisaRaye McCoy-Misick

#Few Friends

• A man with few friends is only half-developed; there are whole sides of his nature which are locked up and have never been expressed. He cannot unlock them himself, he cannot even discover them; friends alone can stimulate him and open him.
    -- Randolph Bourne

#Friendship #Men #Few Friends

• When you're dead, you're dead. No one is going to remember me when I'm dead. Oh maybe a few friends will remember me affectionately. Being remembered isn't the most important thing anyhow. It's what you do when you are here that's important.
    -- Susan Hayward

#Important #Few Friends #Remember

• Nature is an old lady with few friends these days, and those who wish to make use of her charms, she rewards passionately.
    -- Tim Krabbe

#Wish #Use #Few Friends

• A lot of my friends have been collectors, and I owe a lot to them. I'm always interested in sharing collections and learning that way. I used to trade tapes a lot. I still have a few friends who I trade music with, but it's hard to find the time. I miss that.
    -- Michael Dumontier

#Missing #Tape #Few Friends