Age Difference famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• She remembered the godswood, drooping branches heavy with moisture, and the sound of her brother’s laughter as he chased her through piles of damp leaves.

• But youth has a future. The closer he came to graduation, the more his heart beat. He said to himself: “This is still not life, this is only the preparation for life.

• Until suitable alternatives are found, this vital work should continue so that hundreds of millions more lives can be saved in the future

• The UK has a super strong music culture. I could definitely see myself living there if it made sense.

• It is within the established American tradition of satire, if America surrenders on this point, the freedom of speech is a relic of history.

• Now I see why everybody who plays for him doesn't like him.

• He who does not love flowers has lost all love and fear of God.

• I am not sexually attracted to women. I would rather sleep with an ugly man than with a woman.

• At one time in the mid-'70s I became the president of the Boston-Cambridge chapter of the World Future Society. Because I'd been in my studio by myself since 1968 on up. And the thing is that my social life consisted of being involved in organizations like that. I would get people to come and speak, and speak myself and that kind of stuff.

• It has become necessary to call the attention of European governments to a fact which is apparently so insignificant that the governments seem not to notice it. The fact is this: an entire people is being annihilated. Where? In Europe. Are there witnesses? One witness, the entire world. Do the governments see it? No.