Rosie famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• One day the world will look upon research upon animals as it now looks upon research on human beings.

• More and more, cultural groups are cross-pollinating, and we're getting much more interesting art as a result.

• And though the meaning fits, there's no relief in this. I miss my beautiful friend.

• I felt very still and empty, the way the eye of a tornado must feel, moving dully along in the middle of the surrounding hullabaloo.

• There's not much in the way of written-down arrangements - just things that Gerry and I have worked out, from playing spontaneously together and hanging on to whatever seems to fall in right.

• The greatest thing a human soul ever does in this world... to see clearly is poetry, prophecy and religion all in one.

• For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.

• I was very blessed with a good body. Never got hurt. Never was in the hospital. The only time I was in the hospital was when I would get exhausted a little bit, and go in for a check-up or something

• It is not possible for Christians to take part in anti-Semitism. We are Semites spiritually.

• Nobody will protect you from your suffering. You can't cry it away or eat it away or starve it away or walk it away or punch it away or even therapy it away. It's just there, and you have to survive it. You have to endure it. You have to live through it and love it and move on and be better for it and run as far as you can in the direction of your best and happiest dreams across the bridge that was built by your own desire to heal.