Capital Punishment famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• The present author confesses that, to him, geometry is nothing at all, if not a branch of art ... A Treatise on Algebraic Plane Curves

• One of the rather unedifying truths about grief is it does block out more or less everything. It has a solipsistic quality to it.

• The frivolity with which all theatrical activity is conducted has one consoling feature-there are no rules of behavior that apply regularly to any part of the theatre.

• I want to show that the dividing lines between sanity and mental illness have been drawn in the wrong place.

• That's the miracle of telling a story in film: You can express something inside someone's mind.

• I weighed 193 pounds and had three chins. I couldn't get up before 9 a.m. and never saw patients before 10. I decided to go on a diet.

• The mother is the one who is going to help you in the long run! You must make her your friend. It matters what she thinks.

• Any man who wants to be president is either an egomaniac or crazy.

• London seems to be a town with a lot of comedy fans and people that really enjoy stand-up.

• To be able to enjoy one's past life is to live twice.