Steelers famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Carry your groceries, garden, and do other activities that keep you moving. You will add more years to your life and more life to your years.

• No new photographs until all the old ones have been used up.

• The chemistry involved made everything Factory did quite special.

• When I bought the Rolls Royce they thought it was leased, then I bought that new Ferrari hater rest in peace.

• Surely a man has come to himself only when he has found the best that is in him, and has satisfied his heart with the highest achievement he is fit for.

• As a matter of fact student riots of one sort or another, protests against the order that is, kicks against college and university management indicate a healthy growth and a normal functioning of the academic mind.

• There isn't a ruler, a yard stick or a measuring tape in the entire world long enough to compute the strength and capabilities inside you.

• Every time I was driving on the L.A. freeway in a small car, it was very unnerving for me. One time I rented an SUV, and it just changed my whole perspective of driving, and I was converted to SUVs from that day on.

• If a man has ten good qualities and one bad one, to look at the ten and forget the one, and if a man has ten bad qualities and one good one, to look at the one and forget the ten.

• Sunset is a wonderful opportunity for us to appreciate all the great things the sun gives us!