Chimera famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Correcting bad habits cannot be done by forbidding or punishment.

• Legitimate revolution must be led by, made by those who have been most oppressed: black, brown, yellow, red, and white women-with men relating to that the best they can.

• I never knew a man who was good at making excuses who was good at anything else.

• I used to think that running an organization was equivalent to conducting a symphony orchestra. But I don't think that's quite it; it's more like jazz. There is more improvisation. Someone once wrote that the sound of surprise is jazz, and if there's any one thing that we must try to get used to in this world, it's surprise and the unexpected. Truly, we are living in world where the only thing that's constant is change.

• We must not be afraid of solidarity; rather let us make all we have and are available to God.

• Most people who get into power in the western world start with great intentions, but slowly they all become entrapped and hung by their own petard.

• I am conscious that knowing me has caused you pain, and grief, and I hope that one day when you are less angry with me and less upset you will see not just that I could only have done the thing that I did, but also that this will help you live a really good life, a better life, than if you hadn’t met me.

• I was more interested in skating and the girls and traveling than I was in calculus.

• Ingenious to their ruin, every age improves the art and instruments of rage.

• My favorite body part? My feet.They're not pretty but they get me where I want to go.