Definition Of Success famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• I don't have a director. The audience directs me.

• You are all human but what makes, what makes you really really spiritual? What you are here for. What you are really here for? What you are really here for is to make a fundamental change upwards. It is simply crossing a border from one place in your mind to another. That's all.

• Truth, like all other good things, may be loved unwisely may be pursued too keenly may cost too much.

• On the road again, goin' places that I've never been. Seein' things that I may never see again, and I can't wait to get on the road again.

• Like the layers of an onion, under the first lie is another, and under that another, and they all make you cry.

• When the nuclear weapons were sent to the racist South African government, where a few million white people subjugated more than 13 million black people, it was so they could use them against the Cuban forces that were defending Angola. These things have not been written down but they need to be told as part of the reality of history which should not be distorted the way the historians connected to the power elite tend to do.

• It's a sin to have your films not to make money.

• ...nothing is permanent. Everything and everyone you know can change at any moment. That's how I see things now - except for you. You're the one constant in my life.

• Is the world crucified to you or does it fascinate you?

• If you truly care about animal rights and have a passion for it, take some action. Whether it's hands-on or political, just go for it. No matter what path you choose in life or what you decide to do, you can use your voice to educate other people and help the cause.