Nonconformity famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• The movie business is very twisted, out of site, out of mind, you know.

• Google everything. I mean everything. Google your dreams, Google your problems. Don’t ask a question before you Google it. You’ll either find the answer or you’ll come up with a better question.

• I'm afraid that a certain situation drives me to be someone that I am not, and I always want to be honest and real. I want to be me.

• If God causes you to suffer much it is a sign that He has great designs for you and that He certainly intends to make you a saint. And if you wish to become a great saint, entreat Him yourself to give you much opportunity for suffering; for there is no wood better to kindle the fire of holy love than the wood of the cross, which Christ used for His own great sacrifice of boundless charity.

• Intent is what can make a man succeed when his thoughts tell him that he is defeated.

• God never calls His people to accomplish anything without promising to supply their every need.

• If you are 26 years old and you're waking up under Star Wars sheets... the Force is not with you.

• If you're a painter, you're not alone. There's no way to be alone.

• I describe myself as a "spiritual sampler," raised Catholic, been Baptist, Methodist, and a Unity member.

• Edible names are what drives me as a musician. My next band will be called the Hot Dogs.