Best Acting famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Without sharks, you take away the apex predator of the ocean, and you destroy the entire food chain

• God would rather give up His son..than give up on us

• There are some girls who are turned on by my body, and some others who are turned off. but for the majority i just use it as a conversation piece. like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd street would have a natural conversation piece. then when they get to talking to me they see i am not mean but gentle to them and thats all they want to know

• Winning wasn't natural for me. It had to be fought for, in the echoes and trodden footprints of my mind.

• If you want to make a substantial reduction in your carbon footprint, doing it on your own is virtually impossible, especially if you're driving a car. Here are tools available in the marketplace, enabling our customers to have this conversation.

• Keeping our eyes on journey's end is what we need - the place where we see at last the world that is greater than the world, the new creation that cannot be contained in present thought or social order or piety.

• Of all animals, the outward form of the Lion is the most striking ; his look is bold and confident; his gait proud; and his voice terrible ; and from his great strength and agility, is usually styled the king of beasts.

• It's no fun getting older. I might be wearing beautiful diamond earrings, but they can't take away the pain of losing my hearing.

• I hope that people will see that we don't have to sit by the sidelines and watch as the two major parties limit their choices to slightly different flavors of the status quo. It is, in fact, possible to join the fray, stand up for principles and offer a real alternative.

• I cannot and will not cut my conscience to fit this year's fashions.