Restroom famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Through job creation, quality public services and better working conditions, people, communities and countries can lift themselves out of poverty, improve livelihoods, engage in local development and live together in peace. This happens only when work is decent - environmentally sound and productive - provides fair wages, and is underpinned by rights

• I was like most teenagers. I wanted to look more conventional - you know, to just be the pretty girl in school.

• What! nothing grand and noble to be admired, obeyed, copied? Ah, the lack is not without you, but within you!

• One of my first thoughts I had when I started considering the mastectomy was, 'What am I going to look like?' And then, 'What will my husband think?

• Give a man love, and he will be happy for a time. Teach a man how to love, and he will have joy through all eternity.

• i thrive best hermit style. with a beard and a pipe.

• Charity is the sweet and holy bond which links the soul with its Creator: it binds God with man and man with God.

• I declare, on my soul and conscience, that the attainment of power, or of a great name in literature, seemed to me an easier victory than a success with some young, witty, and gracious lady of high degree.

• I am moved by the desire to see and to be seen, to grow and to unveil the mysteries of life and, at the same time, by the aspiration that life will continue to reveal new mysteries and new possibilities.

• Music is human vibration. It makes humans vibrate and takes them someplace else.