Murphy famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• The Internet has become important on the world's stage.

• It is the soul that sees; the outward eyes Present the object, but the Mind descries. We see nothing till we truly understand it.

• Cupid and my Campaspe play'd At cards for kisses; Cupid paid; He stakes his quiver, bow and arrows, His mother's doves, and team of sparrows; Loses them too; then down he throws The coral of his lip,--the rose Growing on 's cheek (but none knows how) With these, the crystal on his brow, And then the dimple of his chin; All these did my campaspe win. At last he set her both his eyes, She won, and Cupid blind did rise. O Love! hath she done this to thee? What shall, alas! become of me?

• It is said that if Noah's ark had to be built by a company; they would not have laid the keel yet; and it may be so. What is many men's business is nobody's business. The greatest things are accomplished by individual men.

• I live without regrets. There are certain things I have done, mistakes that I made, that I would change, but I don't regret them at all, because I've learnt from them.

• We are a complex species to observe

• Golf is a game of coordination, rhythm, and grace; women have these to a high degree.

• Spider-Man is a genuine American myth with a dark, primal power ... but it's also got this great superhero, and - hey! - he can fly through the theater at 40 miles an hour. It's got villains, it's got skyscrapers, it's colorful, it's Manhattan. I knew it would be a challenge, but I saw the inherent theatricality in it, and I couldn't resist.

• Many changes have taken place but one change remains the same that is your Task & Duty . You are required to ensure the security of this country against all the odds .What does that means to you ? It means you should have to fight & fight to win , there is no roof for the losers . If you lose don't come back , you will have disgraced the country & the country won't accept you

• New media and mobile entertainment are revolutionizing the way people learn about the world.