Love Actually famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• There is a wonderful intelligence to the unconscious. It’s always smarter than we are.

• A pessimist is a person who has had to listen to too many optimists.

• Remember to play after every storm.

• But, later, coming back and reading what I have produced, I am unable to detect the difference between what came easily and when I had to sit down and say, "Well, now it's writing time and now I'll write.

• I was a left hooker, and I loved hooking. I also really liked to jab and mix it up right away.

• Trying to make the presidency work these days is like trying to sew buttons on a custard pie.

• There is no week, nor day, nor hour, when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their supreme confidence in themselves, and lose their roughness and spirit of defiance. Tyranny may always enter—there is no charm or bar against it.

• People used to say my music was too difficult or too obscure, and I never set out to be difficult or obscure. I just set out to write what I felt as honestly as I could, and I am delighted when other people feel a part of themselves in the music.

• Grades don't measure anything other than your relevant obedience to a manager.

• Because I know war... because I know the horror, I don't want to add to it. .........After the war, we felt the need to celebrate life, and for me photography was the means to achieve this...