Cutest famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• I grew up in a home filled with music and had an early appreciation of jazz since my dad was a jazz musician. Beginning at around age three I started singing with his band and jazz music has continued to be one of my three passions along with acting and writing. I like to say jazz music is my musical equivalent of comfort food. It’s always where I go back to when I want to feel grounded,

• I believe the second half of one's life is meant to be better than the first half. The first half is finding out how you do it. And the second half is enjoying it.

• This record was supposed to come out in July already, but it just got delayed and delayed, so, well, I guess it was just coincidence.

• We didn't start this war - the right wing did. We're tired of seeing good-paying jobs shipped overseas. This fight is about the economy, it's about jobs and it's about rebuilding America.

• I guess that in a lot of ways, my writing is more of a character to me than something that I feel personally attached to.

• You will make a lousy anybody else, but you will be the best "you" in existence.

• I want to be a living work of art

• Humans cannot reject temptation. When they are plunged into the depths of despair, likened to hell, they will hold on to anything that may help them escape from the situation they are in, even if it's merely a spider's thread, no matter what sort of humans they are.

• All too often people come to meditation in the hope of extraordinary results, like visions, lights, or some supernatural miracle. When no such thing occurs, they feel extremely disappointed. But the real miracle of meditation is more ordinary and much more useful. . . .

• Keep on following your dreams and don't let anyone put you down or tell you that you can't do it!