Chief Executives famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• The man who lives beside the water hole does not dream of thirst.

• The England manager job is not for me - I'm very happy wih what I'm doing in French football for now.

• Scepticism is a barren coast, without a harbor or lighthouse.

• The English language has about 450,000 commonly used words, but more may be needed. What to you call someone who has lost a sibling or had a miscarriage? Or a gay person whose partner has died? Or an elderly person who has lost every friend and relative? So many heartaches can't be found in the dictionary.

• If wishes were horses, beggars might ride.

• I think it's important to keep mantras fresh (sometimes the same verse can get stale). That being said, I love this powerful statement: 'Define yourself.' I rehearsed it a million times during the 2005 Chicago Marathon [her first win].

• There's chaos out there and chaos means opportunity.

• Look at the word responsibility-"response-ability"-the ability to choose your response. Highly proactive people recognize that responsibility. They do not blame circumstances, conditions, or conditioning for their behavior. Their behavior is a product of their own conscious choice, based on values, rather than a product of their conditions, based on feeling.

• The generation that has the greatest access to knowledge in the history of mankind is the one that cares the least about it.

• Well, we have the leverage in the sense that we supply all the wherewithal...or a major part of the wherewithal to finance or to pay for everything Israel does. We don't have any leverage in the sense that Israel controls the Senate. The Senate is at least...a subservient, in my opinion, much too much. We should be more concerned about the United States' interest, rather than doing the bidding of Israel. This is a most unusual development.