Cambridge famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• We're going to have to come together and take meaningful action to prevent more tragedies like this, regardless of the politics.

• I was attracted to the concept of Hollywood and the lifestyle here. But I've grown to mistrust it because it has changed. I didn't bargain for digital access parking in some concrete structure. Real heaven for me was to drive somewhere and park right in front. Now the city is going vertical.

• You will always find a few people in any area that would like things done completely their way.

• Always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter. Walt Disney Every decision you make is a mistake.

• It feels real good to look at some of the guys who have played before me, then come in and break a record. But records are made to be broken.

• And the Russians certainly don't have it. If a woman shows up in a fur coat, I just assume she's a crook. And that's me, the nice American. The assumption that you can't make money honestly is a killer.

• I am like a TV antenna. I catch everything that is in the air, and then I do it my way.

• Gratitude is a soil on which joy thrives.

• I go down to New York, do the project, and leave. I have no interest in participating in the rat race down there. Hip jazz fans know who I am. There's a generation of musicians in New York who know my records better than I do.

• Dance India Dance is family to me. I actually miss the madness whenever the season is not on air.