Empresses famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• Jay-Z ain't a manager; he owns a management company. He been through this; he been through the game for a long time, so he knows tactics in taking artists in certain directions we need to go in.

• The best museums and museum exhibits about science or technology give you the feeling that, hey, this is interesting, but maybe I could do something here, too.

• The pen is mightier than the sword if the sword is very short, and the pen is very sharp.

• The world is alive and no living thing has any remedy. That is our fortune.

• Success is not a resting-place - it is a launching pad.

• I think Europeans have enough tradition and respect for the experience and body of work of an actress that they don't sell out to the new ones

• Can you think of anything worse one can do to anybody than take away their worship?

• It's appalling that there should be hunger anywhere, but particularly in a country like America, where there is also such great wealth.

• Be the Church - that is, be an evangelical movement that tells the world of God's passionate love for humanity. That, not institutional maintenance, is what the Church is for. When the Church is that, and does that, it flourishes...

• Spencer Tracy was a man who did very much what I do on a set, and that is, he comes down and he does his job, and then he goes back to his dressing room.