Snoopy quotes

• Of course I know very little about architecture, and the older I get the less I know.

• We have in fact, two kinds of morality, side by side: one which we preach, but do not practice, and another which we practice, but seldom preach.

• When I began my search for the perfect skin care to fight the aging process, I noticed that my sensitive skin was reacting horribly to any product I used.

• If you can design the physical space, the social space, and the information space together to enhance collaborative learning, then that whole milieu turns into a learning technology.

• Things are always changing. Part of being successful here is being comfortable with not knowing what's going to happen.

• One of the ways in which I feel close to God is writing poetry.

• While the angels sing, I'd ask you to marry me, give you the sun for a diamond ring, if I could do those things.

• One of my favorite things to do is not to speak on screen. In theater it's different because there's a lot of emphasis on language - it's a different medium. But that is one of the most wonderful things about film. A person's face can say so much more than their voice can.

• I am not married, no. I wasn't really into the notion when I was younger, but now I think a proposal is the ultimate romantic gesture.

• Why is it that only girls stand on the sides of their feet? As if they're afraid to plant themselves?