Format famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• It is by love alone that we understand anything

• All those days of waiting on tables until I could get a role on Broadway, all that time going to school taking lessons, and all those years of being a nobody following a dream-and now here it is.

• Love is a disease which fills you with a desire to be desired.... - Comte de Toulouse

• Albert Camus wrote that the only serious question is whether to kill yourself or not. Tom Robbins wrote that the only serious question is whether time has a beginning and an end. Camus clearly got up on the wrong side of bed, and Robbins must have forgotten to set the alarm. There is only one serious question. And that is: Who knows how to make love stay? Answer me that and I will tell you whether or not to kill yourself.

• I'm about to rupture something," he was informed, as the big, gaily wrapped box she was carrying smacked into the small of his back again. She had an uncanny ability to hit the same spot every time.

• This story's gonna grab people. It's about this guy, he's crazy about this girl, but he likes to wear dresses. Should he tell her? Should he not tell her? He's torn, Georgie. This is drama.

• I have always been unsatisfied with life as most people live it. Always I want to live more intensely and richly. why muck and conceal one's true longings and loves, when by speaking of them one might find someone to understand them, and by acting on them one might discover oneself?

• Horror, for me, is not defined by the thing that provokes ones fear, but the human being who has contact with it.

• When you're a story teller, you work out everything. You work out who these people are, what's going to be happening. The environment in which they live.

• It's weird, I never wish anything bad upon anybody, except two or three old girlfriends.