Never Forgive famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• As DH Lawrence said, the Protestant societies do dirt on sex, it is their dirty mind which aligns sex and a woman's genitals with the debased and soiled. This is something terrible, I think, and to be contended with head-on in art.

• People always say, 'Well, celebrity spokespersons have private consultants'. Well, with Jenny Craig everybody gets a private consultant.

• The only thing worse than being exploited by capitalism is not being exploited by capitalism.

• Since the day man first tried to conquer space, the earth has been mobilizing.

• It is a part of the intellectual's tragedy that the things he most values about himself and his work are quite unlike those society values in him...

• The streets helps you a lot in music, cause it let's you know that you can't trust nobody and that nobody's gonna wait for you. You can't just sit there with dope in your pocket and think that people are gonna come to you. You gotta put the product out there.

• The most common mistake we make as teachers is attempting to tell our students too much.

• Treason doth never prosper. What's the reason? Why, when it prospers, none dare call it treason.

• There's no word in the language I revere more than 'teacher.' My heart sings when a kid refers to me as his teacher, and it always has. I've honored myself and the entire family of man by becoming a teacher.

• Go your way, seducers, flatterers, idlers, those glib of tongue and charlatans; I am not a seed that you can force to grow; my goal differs so from yours that I would be wasting my time in trying to explain where my inclination drives me.