Cab Drivers famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• One of my proudest moments is I didn't sell my soul for the sake of popularity.

• The gospel is good news only if it arrives in time.

• Almost everything The Beatles did was great, and it's hard to improve on. They were our Bach. The way to get around it may be to keep it as simple as possible.

• Politics is a people business. I like people.

• That's to me what always is compelling about villains. I am much more interested in how they think than in what they even do.

• A Crow is known wherever he is met by his beautiful white dress, and his tall and elegant figure; the greater part of the men being six feet high,

• The essence of intelligence would seem to be in knowing when to think and act quickly, and knowing when to think and act slowly.

• Optimism is an essential ingredient for innovation,

• To all my friends, readers, and students: I apologize for not being able to write you directly, however the God and Goddess have given me new challenges to face. Upon hearing of all the support you are giving me, I am unimaginably grateful. I have no doubt that while there will be challenges to come, the God and Goddess will not be bringing me to the Summerland anytime soon. In perfect love and in perfect trust, Donald Michael Kraig

• I took acting classes in my senior year in college and I loved it.