Iodine famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Love was the result of having caught a glimpse of another's loneliness.

• **** the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!

• The real problem is that the way that power is given out in our society pits us against each other.

• A man who says he has never been scared is either lying or else he's never been any place or done anything.

• God has made us humans in God's own image. So therefore the highest way to talk about God is by some kind of analogy with ourselves. So, naturally, if we who are finite and sinful suffer in multiple ways because of sin and evil and the horrible things that happen in our world, how much more does God, who is infinite, sinless, and knows the totality of all that happens to everybody, suffer pain and heartache at the suffering of his human and non-human creation - and be angry at all that causes it?

• Theres something incredible about putting a helmet on just before a game; its a feeling only a football player knows. Your vision narrows, and the whole world shrinks. You cant hear much of what goes on outside you, but you can hear yourself breathe and you can feel yourself sweat.

• To have some idea what it's like, stand in the outside lane of a motorway, get your mate to drive his car at you at 95 mph and wait until he's 12 yards away, before you decide which way to jump.

• I don't know what to say. I've always been a prepared loser.

• True worship is when the spirit, the immortal and invisible part of man, speaks to and meets with God, who is immortal and invisible.

• When we were filming, I thought that I was Peter Pan, you know? I thought I was the coolest kid in the world, so I wound up being the coolest kid in the world.