Armament famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• I enjoy the freedom of the blank page.

• You do not destroy an idea by killing people, you replace it with a better one.

• Dr. Fell, do you believe a man could become so obsessed with a woman, from a single encounter? Could he daily feel a stab of hunger for her and find nourishment in the very sight of her? I think so. But would she see through the bars of his plight and ache for him?

• But I love New York. I used to set my alarm clock when I was there, and get up at 4am and get a coffee, just because I could.

• Between saying and doing, many a pair of shoes is worn out.

• The bad leaders are the ones that push hard so they can gain, who brow beat us so that they can receive the benefit of our hard work, not so we can enjoy the success

• I was hungry and went out for a bite, ran into a chum with a bottle of rum and we wound up drinking all night.

• Lizzie Pepper is pure fiction! The character is pulled from tabloids. But I think we all look at celebrity marriages and invest in them.

• Comics seldom move me the way I would be moved by a novel or movie.

• If they [the crowd at The Apollo Theater] don't like you, they will let you know. When you didn't have any talent, they would let you know about it -- and not kindly. There'd be things like "Get off the stage!" and certain expletives we won't say here. It was a rough audience.