Rolling Stones famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• In my twenties, I thought I was Robert De Niro and I invested all of myself in my acting. But, as I've got older, I've calmed down a bit. I've thrown my game plan out of the window.

• When I came into boxing, when it was more out of control, no fighters got an opportunity to fight. I came in: everybody got an opportunity to make a living in America.

• I now know that things I always thought I could depend on can crash in an instant. Because of the love that I have been shown, I now know what it means to be 'beloved.' I now know that no breath is to be taken for granted.

• I just feel like I'm the luckiest person in the world being able to do what I love and be able to do it all day every day if I like, you know, I mean it's great, I love it.

• Life isn't what it's like in the movies.

• It's not surprising, therefore, that the [Bisy] Backson thinks of progress in terms of fighting and overcoming. One of his little idiosyncrasies, you might say. Of course, real progress involves growing and developing, which involves changing inside, but that's something the inflexible Backson is unwilling to do.

• Peace cannot be unilateral.

• What mattered most was knowing that love was mine to give, without strings or expectations.

• At AOL, we thought the killer app was people

• My doctor told me I was going to be marginal at this test and he'd given me some hope that maybe I was going to be OK. But when I went in and did it I realized I wasn't going to be able to pass it so I've been working on accepting reality.