Fractals famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• I'm probably much more influenced by film-makers and painters than I am by other songwriters or poets,

• Housing, it's not a plaything. It's not something that you can just play around with. It is, I believe, the rubric of family. It is the glue for a healthy community. And to have someone that really wants to dismantle any government involvement in making sure that every community has access to that is very scary. We should be worried.

• However far back we may be able to trace the - so to speak - internal history of the Universe, there can be no question of arguing that this or that external origin is either probable or improbable. We do not have, and we necessarily could not have, experience of other Universes to tell us that Universes, or Universes with these particular features, are the work of Gods, or of Gods of this or that particular sort.

• They shouldn't call death passing on. They should call it leveling up. Because the game only got harder once I lost. And I was more than a little worried it had only just begun.

• I just wouldn't have believed a ball could be hit that hard. I've never seen anything like it.

• You have chosen the pathway to your present destination. The responsibility for your situation is yours.

• The solution of the problem of life is life itself. Life is not attained by reason and analysis but first of all by living.

• Well, I think we still have to verify whatever declaration we will get and make sure that it is comprehensive and accurate. So, that would take care of the past activities.

• When I was in my teens, I made an appraisal of how comfortable my life could turn out when I became the age I am now. Because of a mechanical failure, the prediction was inexact.

• No iron can stab the heart with such force as a period put just at the right place.