Simile famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Eventually, in the editing movie you have to look at it as if you hadn't written it. So, you have to be a bit more brutal.

• In politics there are no principles, just opportunities

• And when you get down to it, Lily, that is the only purpose grand enough for a human life. Not just to love but to persist in love.

• Reading is rapture (or if it isn't, I put the book down meaning to go on with it later, and escape out the side door).

• When done right, music should breathe, be alive. It's not about getting it perfect, it's about capturing lightning in a bottle.

• When I was growing up, I would try to sing out of key very consciously. I was probably afraid of trying too hard to do something beautiful, and then I just wasn't good enough. But I've learned that I was also on the outside - wanting more challenge by living in that more conventional world.

• A product is something made in a factory; a brand is something that is bought by the customer. A product can be copied by a competitor; a brand is unique. A product can be quickly outdated; a successful brand is timeless.

• The two-party system is a bad joke on the American people; when it comes to Republicans and Democrats remember they are two sides of the same coin. Voting for the lesser of two evils is still a vote for evil and not an answer to our problems. A vote for a Republican or a Democrat will not fix anything and is a wasted vote.

• Risk it, go for it. Life always gives you another chance, another go at it. It's very important to take enormous risks.

• If you can get a spiritual connection without going to church, why go to church?.