Bowels famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• But what I didnt want to have happen, and I made this clear to Jeremy (Florida AD), if I am able to go coach, I want to coach at one place, the University of Florida. It would be a travesty, it would be ridiculous to all of a sudden come back and get the feeling back, get the health back, feel good again and then all of a sudden go throw some other colors on my shirt and go coach? I dont want to do that. I have too much love for this University and these players and for what weve built.

• When I'm reading material, if I'm a little bit afraid of a part and I'm willing to admit that to myself, then I'll do it, definitely. If I'm worried about being able to do it, to get it -I absolutely just love it.

• What peace can they have who are not at peace with God?

• I guess my claim to fame is I've now gaveled Ted Kennedy to order twice.

• A lot of my colleagues have been people with broad interests in economics, not just narrowly focused interests.

• Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up.

• I just came to West Ham to play football, the rest is not for me to say.

• Impossible is possible if you put your mind into it and don't give up.

• No, it is impossible; it is impossible to convey the life-sensation of any given epoch of one’s existence--that which makes its truth, its meaning--its subtle and penetrating essence. It is impossible. We live, as we dream--alone.

• Lately, I've been getting too much attention with the Met Gala and work going so well that I try to find rejection in my day. I'll seek out someone on the street or at the farmers' market and ask for something where I know they'll say no. No one likes rejection, but it's real. And I don't want to lose that feeling.