American Flag famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• I learned to paint at home from my mom. She was a very good teacher, but with spray paint, I taught myself. Spray paint is impossible. They say it takes a decade to really learn spray paint and be good with it. I've been at it about ten years now and am now really just getting good and confident with it.

• It's funny, like 15 years ago when I was a kid doing all the John Hughes movies, I remember Bruce Willis was the only guy who was transitioning from television into film.

• Changing is what people do when they have no options left.

• Do you really want to be happy? You can begin by being appreciative of who you are and what you've got.

• The Divine wisdom has given us prayer, not as a means whereby to obtain the good things of earth, but as a means whereby we learn to do without them; not as a means whereby we escape evil, but as a means whereby we become strong to meet it.

• At sea, I feel comfortable and I come to rest.

• My life is now a constant assessment of whether what's happening in real life is more entertaining than what's happening on my phone.

• All forms of dogmatic religion should go. The world did without them in the past and can do so again.

• The great military leaders of the past have gone, their empires have crumbled and burned to ashes. But the empire of Jesus, built solidly and majestically on the foundation of love, is still growing.

• The audience is requested not to refrain from talking during the overture. Otherwise they will know all the tunes before the opera begins.