Eggplant famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• It is through gratitude for the present moment that the spiritual dimension of life opens up.

• We do not have to live in the dark they live in.

• There is more to life than increasing its speed.

• Maintain your relationships - for all kinds of reasons, friends are vital. Good friends, supportive friends, friends who won't judge you or try to take advantage of you.

• The delicate thing about the university is that it has a mixed character, that it is suspended between its position in the eternal world, with all its corruption and evils and cruelties, and the splendid world of our imagination.

• A Canadian psychologist is selling a video that teaches you how to test your dog's IQ. Here's how it works: if you spend $12.99 for the video, your dog is smarter than you.

• I try to make my mood uplifting and peaceful, then watch the world around me reflect that mood.

• If at times my eyes are lenses through which the brain explores constellations of feeling my ears yielding like swinging doors admit princes to the corridors into the mind, do not envy me. I have a beast on my back.

• Life is a struggle and a good spy goes in there and fights.

• If the present Congress errs in too much talking, how can it be otherwise in a body to which the people send one hundred and fifty lawyers, whose trade it is to question everything, yield nothing, and talk by the hour?