Happy Thoughts famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• I have great confidence in you to do what you think best. State your opinion and always act with courage.

• Capablanca used to talk calmly and moderately about everything. However, when our conversation turned to the problems of the battle for the world championship, in front of me was a quite different person: an enraged lion, although with the fervour typical only of a southerner, with his temperamental patter, which made it hard to follow the torrent of his indignant exclamations and words.

• A mistaken thought may be corrected easily, but an errant affection is nearly unmanageable.

• Music alone can take you to the Highest!

• I wouldn't go back on my old days, though; everybody needs to have their wild years. It's just a question of when and I'd rather have had them early than be doing it as a mid-life crisis type thing.

• War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

• The world, life and human beings are only an illusion, a phantom, a dream image.

• It is not my purpose as a poet to condemn war (or to be exact, modern warfare). I only wish to present the universal aspects of a particular event

• When it ceases to be fun, I'll stop and just stay in my restaurants.

• I'm a liberal arts junkie.