Huffing famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• I feel ups and downs are a part of one's career, and this totally depends on how you take it. You can either be knocked down by the negative things, or you can take it in a positive way and learn from it.

• Those in the west who dismiss the repressiveness of laws against women in countries like Iran, no matter how benign their intentions, present a condescending view not just of the religion but also of women living in Muslim majority countries, as if the desire for choice and happiness is the monopoly of women in the west.

• I realize now what a great job my wife Michelle did, not only in raising our children, Melissa, Amy, Dustin, and Jenna, but in taking care of me.

• And you bring your words, But you're just like them, You're unprepared 'Cause you don't know the terrain

• Strange is our situation here on earth. Each of us comes for a short visit, not knowing why, yet sometimes seeming to divine a purpose.

• People need a parental divine love which will attend to them above all else, no matter what happens

• Avoidance is a wonderful therapy

• I do not take things to the heart. I calculate and I do what needs to be done. If I were to start acting emotionally, it would destroy my work.

• One of the things that fascinated people about the twins, and one of the first things that comes to people's minds when they see Siamese Twins is: well, how do you have sex?

• If you look up the definition of news in the dictionary, it isn't what you watch on TV.