Douchebags famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• High standards generally -- about workmanship and creation of objects, about what is owed in friendship, about the quality of art and much else -- far from being snobbish, are required to maintain decency in life.

• If you're good enough, the referee doesn't matter.

• The world is filled with people who are no longer needed -- and who try to make slaves of all of us -- and they have their music and we have ours.

• Why choose to fail when success is an option?

• I feel more meditative when I don't have a home. I like being put into a new place and making friends with people from a different culture, trying to find the lines of communication. It's a lot of reflection of myself and seeing new scenery.

• Choose the human race over the nuclear race. Bury the weapons and don't burn the people.

• If life is a soap opera you shouldn't be in too much of a hurry to get to the final credits.

• The night is my companion, and solitude my guide.

• ‎The greatest danger of a terrorist's bomb is in the explosion of stupidity that it provokes.

• The fundamental issue, when it comes to Europe's future, will be whether and how we manage to transfer the ideals that once made Europe great - especially its Christian roots - into today's changed world. No one wants to return to the Middle Ages.