Oil And Water famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• In those days, I still thoroughly enjoyed the romance I called "by myself"; I didn't know yet how it gets lonely, picks up a sharp edge later on that ruins a day now and then-- ruins more than that, if you're not careful.

• To accomplish the perfect perfection, a little imperfection helps.

• The feeling one has after coming to know American women is that they are starving at their sources.

• I trip over my legs all the time. I'll wave to somebody, look up, and end up eating pavement.

• in the mind of man, A motion and a spirit, that impels All thinking things, all objects of all thought, And rolls through all things.

• You don’t have to sleep with prostitutes or take drugs in order to have a relationship with organized crime. They affect our bank accounts. They affect our communications, our pension funds. They even affect the food that we eat and our governments.

• Great sorrow or great joy should bring intense hunger--not abstinence from food, as our novelists will have it.

• Your entire universe is in your mind and nowhere else. To expand the universe, expand your mind.

• The fewer the desires, the more peace.

• My parents are the ones who really help me be grounded. I still go to school, I still do fun stuff with my friends; for the most part, I am a normal kid. It just so happens that I do some acting too!