Human Relationships famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• In fact, when care appears, unconditional love often vanishes.

• Now I found it in writing sentences. You can write that sentence in a way that you would have written it last year. Or you can write it in the way of the exquisite nuance that is sriting in your mind now. But that takes a lot of ... waiting for the right word to come.

• Hypertext is an idea. The Internet is a medium. They grow up beside each other, they influence each other, and their evolving relationship will probably provide a great story for future biographers.

• No woman who had been intimate with a god was easily disturbed.

• The Macedonian people and their kings were of Greek stock, as their traditions and the scanty remains of their language combine to testify.

• Your naked body deserves the honor of being shared only with someone who is covenanted to never stop loving your naked soul.

• ...you don't need to be technically great, because if you have a strong philosophy people will be moved by your pictures regardless.

• Johns Hopkins introduced me to two defining events in my life: commitment to biomedical research and meeting my future wife, Mary.

• Great works are done when one is not calculating and thinking.

• I stop wanting what I am looking for, looking for it.