Colts famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• The man does not beat your head because you got a Cadillac or because you got a Ford; he beats you because you're black!

• Developments in medical technology have long been confined to procedural or pharmaceutical advances, while neglecting a most basic and essential component of medicine: patient information management.

• In some ways, you know, people that don't exist, are much nicer than people that do.

• The writer writes about what happened in order to make it make sense, to put it in perspective, to turn it into art; and art becomes the vehicle on which we ride out the truth of our experiences.

• I don't want to live in a monoculture of any kind. I don't want to live in a wealthy monoculture, a black monoculture. I don't want to live in an elitist, progressive monoculture.

• A lot of people believe, including Howard Dean is looking at this, that the Democratic party demands a full-time chair.

• The bolder the action, the greater the genius, magic and power that is likely to flow from it.

• The family of God is the choir, and God is their audience.

• The more expensive a school is, the more crooks it has — I'm not kidding.

• Fortunately, the war has brought with it not alone a stark realization of what another war would mean to the world, but as well the creation of an international agency through which the nations of the world can, if they so desire, make peace a living reality.