Conjecture famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• I'm eternally optimistic about the future. I believe that if we are committed towards it and if we continue to educate people and get the whole world community to implement green features and aspects in not just the built environment not just in their lifestyles but in their businesses in their industries then we're heading towards a green future.

• A healthy democracy requires a decent society; it requires that we are honorable, generous, tolerant and respectful.

• The veneration of Mary is inscribed in the very depths of the human heart

• There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

• Globilization in its current form cannot deliver the benefits expected of it. Civil society, particularly in developing countries, must ensure that it does.

• I have a brother who has been overseas for two tours. I've been very fortunate that he has come home safely. Whether or not you support the war, always support our soldiers.

• So I make no effort to hide my pain. I don’t ever put it all on display like this—but for today and all the rest of the days of the trial, I must. My every flinch, every flicker of pain, will be magnified a hundred times over, then dissected by the pundits and talking heads. But I’m told it’s necessary; the world needs to see me vulnerable and wounded. I cannot appear not to care or to lack remorse, but that removes a crucial component of my self- defense mechanism and leaves me bleeding for all the world to see. I suppose that’s rather the point.

• You can't use your camera as a shield against human suffering.

• Everybody thought of me as Arnold Horshack. I resented Horshack for so many years.

• The most overrated tool: a pasta maker. Why make it when you can buy it? It's a lot of work!