Kim quotes

• I met Kim Kardashian in a nightclub once, and she was really nice. Kanye was with her, but he didn't speak. He just looked at me.
    -- Chris Lilley

#Nice #Kim #Speak

• Up until the end of the Bush Administration, there was indifference to the North Korean suffering under Kim Jong-Il.
    -- Ed Royce

#Suffering #Administration #Kim

• Bizarre as was the name she bore, Kim Ravenal always said she was thankful it had been no worse.
    -- Edna Ferber

#Book #Names #Kim

• When Rick Perry was told about Kim Jong Il, he said, 'I never heard of him, but then again, I don't listen to that rap.'
    -- Jay Leno

#Rap #Kim #Said

• As a wedding gift, Ray J gave Kim Kardashian his profits from their sex tape. It's 'Something Old' as well as 'Something Blew.'
    -- Joan Rivers

#Sex #Laughing #Kim

• It's not natural disasters that are to blame for the deprivation of the North Korean people, but the failed policies of Kim Jong Il.
    -- John Bolton

#People #Kim #Korean

• Whether it's Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian or whoever, stupidity is certainly celebrated.
    -- Jon Hamm

#Paris #Stupidity #Kim

• Do what, Kim? Lead a normal life? Too late. Way too late.
    -- Julie Anne Peters

#Too Late #Way #Kim

• The world won’t get more or less terrible if we’re indoors somewhere with a mug of hot chocolate,’ Kim said. ‘Though it’s possible it will seem slightly less terrible if there are marshmallows in the hot chocolate.
    -- Kamila Shamsie

#Chocolate #Kim #Hot

• To be honest, there were alot of talks about SS501. Alot of talks like how there was only Kim Hyun Joong enough in SS501, etc.. Hyunjoong-hyung, as well as our other members were very hurt
    -- Kim Kyu-jong

#Hurt #Etc #Kim

• I had a lot of resentment for a while toward Kim Novak. But I don't mind her anymore. She's okay. We've become friends. I even asked her before this trip for some beauty tips.
    -- Kim Novak

#Travel #Mind #Kim

• The great heart of comrade Kim Jong Il has ceased.
    -- Kim Yong-nam

#Heart #Kim #Comrade

• If Kim Jong Un and his henchmen were upset before, wait till they see the movie we're going to make,
    -- Larry Flynt

#Waiting #Upset #Kim

• Meet me inside the Edge of the Icepack penguin enclosure in at four fifteen" she says, sounding just like Kim Possible. If Kim Possible ever asked people to meet her inside a penguin enclosures.
    -- Meg Cabot

#People #Fifteen #Kim

• I'm kind of quoting Thurston [Moore] and Kim [Gordon] in saying that about not being great with addicts, because they are the ones who said it to me.
    -- Michael Stipe

#Kim #Kind #Said

• Kim was more than a little inclined to snarl at him, but in the past few days she had learned that snarling at Mairelon did little good. He simply smiled and corrected her grammar.
    -- Patricia C. Wrede

#Past #Littles #Kim

• My favorite actresses were Geraldine Paige, Anne Bancroft and Kim Stanley.
    -- Sally Kirkland

#Actresses #Kim #My Favorite

• If you look at someone like Kim Coates, you realize that hes been in everything.
    -- Theo Rossi

#Kim #Looks #Realizing

• It's time for Americans to stop worrying about Kim Kardashian and figure out how we're gonna save our kids.
    -- Al Barr

#Kids #Worry #Kim

• As for Kim Jong-un, first of all, he tried to kill his half brother in 2012, and according to South Koreans, the half brother, Kim Jong-nam actually wrote a letter to Kim Jong-un pleading with him not to do that anymore.
    -- Christopher R. Hill

#Brother #Firsts #Kim

• There`s no end to the brutality of this regime, but it`s pretty clear this Kim Jong-un is not quite consolidated in power quite yet.
    -- Christopher R. Hill

#Kim #Brutality #Ends

• North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un reportedly has had 15 of his top officials executed. So the lesson here is when Kim Jong Un comes to work with a new haircut, you tell him, 'Looking good, Un.'
    -- Conan O'Brien

#Kim #Lessons #Korean

• Sony has canceled the big Seth Rogen movie, 'The Interview.' North Koreans hacked their email so Sony said, 'Now we can't show anybody the movie.' I'm disappointed. I think this is the wrong thing to do. And I hear in the film Meryl Streep is great as Kim Jong Un.
    -- Conan O'Brien

#Thinking #Interviews #Kim

• To me [my marriage to Kim Kardashian] was real. I would never go through something or do something that wasn't real or I didn't believe in, so I can really only speak for myself in terms of that.
    -- Kris Humphries

#Real #Believe #Kim

• [Kim Kardashian] is one of the hardest-working women I've been around ever.
    -- Kris Humphries

#Kim #Working Women #Hardest