Spinach quotes

• I am the ultimate California girl, which is funny, being that I'm Canadian.

• Government money only pays for the "liberties" the government thinks you should have, and therefore it can determine how you exercise them. That turns liberties into privileges dispensed at the whim of the state.

• The Word of God is a treasure map. That treasure map is the most valuable thing you have until you get to that treasure.

• The single most important contribution that I can offer, the strengthening of people's spirit and soul, the strengthening of families, the unity of a husband and a wife. To me, that's most important. Without that, we have nothing. If a son doesn't respect a father, if a child doesn't respect a parent, then we're lost.

• Now they [the Powers] have started the aggression, and the extinction of our nation is imminent. If we just fold our arms and yield to them, I would have no face to see our ancestors after death. If we must perish, why not fight to the death?

• I think my first bikini, I was four and it was polka dotted and I had a big belly and I looked dashing.

• I wish to note that intellectual property theft by a government represents the very essence of organized crime.

• For me, writing started as pleasure that became professionalized, so my relationship to it is a bit sullied. I'm working it out.

• ... my whole existence is governed by abstract ideas.... the ideal must be preserved regardless of fact.

• I got the nickname Spitfire for a reason - I burned inside to play volleyball.