Cuz quotes

• Like when you scrape your knee and you get a scar, but then the scar fades so much that no one can see it but you. But you know where it is. Cuz you remember what caused it. And no matter how hard you try, you can never forget how bad it hurt when it first happened.
    -- Alyson Noel

#Hurt #Trying #Cuz

• Don't turn around. 'Cuz you will get punched in the face. Don't make this worse. You've already gone and got me mad. It's too bad, I'm not sad It's casting over. Just one of those things you'll have to get over it.
    -- Avril Lavigne

#Mad #Gone #Cuz

• So put a quarter in your ***** Cuz ya played ya'self
    -- Big Daddy Kane

#Self #Hip Hop #Cuz

• Cuz phony faggots I froze, it's a fact, I flip fast on foes with fabulous fantastic flows.
    -- Big L

#Flip #Facts #Cuz

• If I have one, I'll have thirteen. No, there ain't no in-betwee. Cuz the more I drink, the more I drink, the more I drink.
    -- Blake Shelton

#Drinking #Cuz #Drink

• My heart's in the right place. I know, 'cuz I hid it there.
    -- Carrie Fisher

#Heart #Funny Relationship #Cuz

• I know people say 'what about when you're old and you're covered in tattoos?' - so what. Anyway, in time to come everyone will have them and it will be all the trend, won't it? 'Cuz you don't know how the times are gonna change.
    -- Cher Lloyd

#Tattoo #People #Cuz

• Ohhh, I'm in luv, I'm in luv I'm in luv, I'm in luv wit chu And there ain't nothin nobody can say cuz You're the one for me baby
    -- Da Brat

#Song #Baby #Cuz

• Anybody can write a film script 'cuz it has been reduced to a formula.
    -- Dirk Benedict

#Writing #Cuz #Scripts

• I got your head noddin' cuz your neck knows it's phat.
    -- Donnie Lewis

#Hip Hop #Cuz #Necks

• Never let me slip cuz if I slip then I'm slippin'.
    -- Dr. Dre

#Hip Hop #Cuz #Let Me

• Be careful what you get good at doin', cuz you'll be doin' it for the rest of your life.
    -- Gabrielle Hamilton

#Cuz #Be Careful #Careful

• When I die, I hope they don't cremate me 'cuz I'll burn forever.
    -- Harry Caray

#Forever #Cuz

• It's okay if you can't see what you're doing, cuz even when your eyes are open, you can't see what you're doing.
    -- Jenna Marbles

#Eye #Makeup #Cuz

• Whistle through your teeth and spit cuz, it's Alright
    -- Jerry Garcia

#Teeth #Cuz #Spit

• If ignorance is bliss, it's cuz she's never heard of this...
    -- LeCrae

#Ignorance #Cuz #Bliss

• And that vest won't help, cuz I'm aimin' at yo scalp
    -- Lil Wayne

#Rap #Cuz #Vests

• You must be poor. why? cuz ur not making any cents!
    -- Lisi Harrison

#Cuz #Poor #Cents

• Enjoy the best things in your life cuz you ain’t gonna get to live it twice.
    -- Mac Miller

#Cuz #Enjoy

• Live tonight, cuz you can't take it with ya.
    -- Macklemore

#Tonight #Cuz

• Well.. Is that all you've got?.. I hope not..cuz you haven't finished entertaining me yet.. -Gaara to Rock Lee during the Chunin preliminary
    -- Masashi Kishimoto

#Rocks #Cuz #Wells

• Viola?            Keep calling for me–                      And I’ll keep searching for you– And I’ll find you–             You bet yer life on it– I’ll find you– Keep calling for me, Viola– Cuz here I come.
    -- Patrick Ness

#Calling #Cuz #Viola

• Viola? Keep calling for me– And I’ll keep searching for you– And I’ll find you– You bet yer life on it– I’ll find you– Keep calling for me, Viola– Cuz here I come.
    -- Patrick Ness

#Calling #Cuz #Viola

• Just cuz yer going there and I'm staying here," I say. "It don't mean we're parting." "No," she says and I know she understands. "No, it certainly doesn't." "I ain't parting from you again," I say, still looking at our fingers. "Not even in my head.
    -- Patrick Ness

#Mean #Cuz #Fingers

• It’s a trick Ben taught me to help settle my Noise. You close yer eyes and as clearly and calmly as you can you tell yerself who you are, cuz that’s what gets lost in all that Noise.
    -- Patrick Ness

#Eye #Cuz #Noise

• I'll find you- Keep calling for me, Viola- Cuz here I come.
    -- Patrick Ness

#Calling #Cuz #Viola

• I had this song called Helter Skelter, which is just a ridiculous song. So we did it like that, 'cuz I like noise.
    -- Paul McCartney

#Song #Cuz #Noise

• Cuz if I don’t say I’m the best, tell me who the hell will?
    -- Phife Dawg

#Cuz #Hell

• I'm up early 'cuz ain't enough light in the daytime
    -- Pimp C

#Light #Cuz #Enough

• Always reach for the moon cuz if u slip up u will still be a star!! #Jeah
    -- Ryan Lochte

#Stars #Moon #Cuz

• I think I'd be a good pimp cuz I'd never beat my ho's.
    -- Scott Caan

#Thinking #Pimp #Cuz

• Cuz the 808 kick drum makes the girlies get dumb.
    -- Sir Mix-a-Lot

#Dumb #Cuz #Kicks

• When I was little, I always used to like to tell stories cuz it was entertaining to people.
    -- Slick Rick

#People #Stories #Cuz

• You can't run with vampires. 'Cuz they're fast." -Bella "Yea? well, we're faster.
    -- Stephenie Meyer

#Running #Vampire #Cuz

• And that's the bottom line, cuz Stone Cold said so!
    -- Stone Cold Steve Austin

#Wrestling #Lines #Cuz

• Cuz I was never pretty anyway and never cared anything about that.
    -- Waylon Jennings

#Cuz

• I rented a house, recorded the stuff in a house. Just took my time 'cuz sometimes it's just rush, rush, rush. I just wanna live and play music.
    -- Ziggy Marley

#Play #House #Cuz

• When you do a remix, obviously you get a beautiful melody, you get the beautiful vocals - everything is already set up. You already have a base, which means all I gotta to do is create the music behind, 'cuz it's already beautiful.
    -- Cedric Gervais

#Beautiful #Mean #Cuz

• I listen to other artists, cuz its like every artist wanna hear something that they never heard before.
    -- Kirko Bangz

#Artist #Cuz #Heard

• I was djing before I was rapping. I was calling myself Mike Geronimo and spelling it like Mike but he was just like spell it M-i-c. I was like that's ill cuz it stands out.
    -- Mic Geronimo

#Rap #Calling #Cuz

• Cousins are part of your life so stick with cuz, not friends.
    -- Claude Shannon

#Cousin #Cuz #Sticks

• Yes - Action is the key! Cuz - when we take action we get a result - it might not always be the result we want but nevertheless it's a result - something we can learn from.
    -- David Ryan

#Keys #Cuz #Want

• The other day the grass was brown, now its green cuz I ain't give up. Never surrender.
    -- DJ Khaled

#Giving Up #Cuz #Green

• I always feel like when I've listened to a great song I know it, 'cuz it's the only time I'll ever get goosebumps or something like that.
    -- Ella Henderson

#Song #Cuz #Goosebumps

• We focus on money, getting money and winning. We let the rest of them chase the women. We focus on winning cuz getting women is slight work. That's all the time with us.
    -- Yo Gotti

#Winning #Focus #Cuz