Funny Motivational quotes

• Here is my prescription to heal all wounds. Watch the film 'Funny Girl' at least five times, eat at least 45 chocolate bars, and hang out with all those friends you blew off to hang out with your ex. I truly believe that, through a combination of Nutella, old pals and Barbra Streisand, we can achieve happiness and, very probably, world peace.
    -- Beth Ditto

#Girl #Believe #Funny Motivational

• Sometimes, Chelsea, I wonder, how you get by from day to day. It's a good thing you're so voluptuous.
    -- Chelsea Handler

#Funny Motivational #Sometimes #Wonder

• So, my unsolicited advice to women in the workplace is this. When faced with sexism, or ageism, or lookism, or even really aggressive Buddhism, ask yourself the following question: “Is this person in between me and what I want to do?” If the answer is no, ignore it and move on. Your energy is better used doing your work and outpacing people that way. Then, when you’re in charge, don’t hire the people who were jerky to you.
    -- Tina Fey

#Inspirational #Witty #Funny Motivational

• In a dark time, the mind begins to see.

• There are three stages: Thoughtless being. Thought. Return to thoughtless being.

• The opportunities of man are limited only by his imagination. But so few have imagination that there are ten thousand fiddlers to one composer.

• The important thing is not being afraid to take a chance...

• I think I want to stick to jewelry. Perfumes are for the bigger media stars, and I think that works well for them. I don't think you have to be a big star to have a jewelry line; if something's pretty, I think people will want to buy it.

• People who believe they'll be happy if they go and live somewhere else, learn it doesn't work that way. Wherever you go, you take yourself with you.

• I've seen attack ships on fire on the shoulder of Orion, I've seen moon beams glisten at the Ten hauser gate, all those memories, lost like tears in the rain...

• To make a discovery is not necessarily the same as to understand a discovery.

• In our family, being powerful means you never, ever apologize for being a woman.

• Homophobia is very, very difficult to root out, to extricate. That's why we have to bear witness. That's why we have to be so public about it, and that's why we can't just play footsie with it.