Onion Rings quotes

• Onion rings in the car cushions do not improve with time.
    -- Erma Bombeck

#Car #Onions #Onion Rings

• That would be cool if you could eat a good food with a bad food and the good food would cover for the bad food when it got to your stomach. Like you could eat a carrot with an onion ring and they would travel down to your stomach, then they would get there, and the carrot would say, It's cool, he's with me.
    -- Mitch Hedberg

#Would Be #Onions #Onion Rings

• Nutrition science, however, suggests that golden rice alone will not greatly diminish vitamin A defi-ciency and associated blindness. [”¦] People whose diets lack [fats and proteins] or who have intestinal diarrheal diseases -- common in develop-ing countries -- cannot obtain vitamin A from golden rice.

• I cannot stand being awake, the pain is too much.

• The teacher's chief difficulty is poverty. He (or she) belongs to a badly paid profession. He cannot dress and live like a workman, but he is sometimes paid as little as an unskilled laborer.

• The life function of [the local church] is to love the God who created it - to care for others out of obedience to Christ, to heal those who hurt, to take away fear, to restore community, to belong to one another, to proclaim the Good News while living it out. The church is the invisible made visible.

• You aren't a true husband/man until you've done the work of a wife/women

• Pillow my head on no guesses when I die.

• My mother was always supportive.

• Oh you’re heist-drunk Kitty Kat. And you have been since the Henley.

• The arrogance of the young is a direct result of not having known enough consequences. The turkey that every day greedily approaches the farmer who tosses him grain is not wrong. It is just that no one ever told him about Thanksgiving.

• Trust me, I know what I'm doing,