Kinky quotes

• To love is to live on the precipice.
    -- Anne Desclos

#Love Is #Kinky

• The fact that he gave her was to him a proof, and ought to be one for her as well that she belonged to him: one can only give what belongs to you.
    -- Anne Desclos

#Giving #Kinky #Facts

• O was infinitely more moving when her body was covered with marks, of whatever kind, if only because these marks made it impossible for her to cheat and immediately proclaimed, the moment they were seen, that anything went as far as she was concerned. For to know this was one thing, but to see the proof of it, and to see the proof constantly renewed, was quite another.
    -- Anne Desclos

#Moving #Kinky #Body

• O felt that her mouth was beautiful, since her lover condescended to thrust himself into it . . .
    -- Anne Desclos

#Beautiful #Kinky #Mouths

• Lovers and mystics are familiar with this sense of grandeur, this taste of joy - in abandoning oneself to the will of others.
    -- Anne Desclos

#Joy #Kinky #Taste

• The voluntary captive The speechless the prisoner Which I hide in my very depths...
    -- Anne Desclos

#Depth #Kinky #Speechless

• I found that stiffly saluting member, of which he was so proud, rather frightening, and to tell the truth I found his pride slightly comical. I thought that that must be embarrassing for him, and thought how much more pleasant it was to be a girl. That, by the way, is an opinion I still hold today.
    -- Anne Desclos

#Girl #Pride #Kinky

• I wrote it alone, for him, to interest him, to please him, to occupy him. I wasn't young, nor particularly pretty. I needed something which might interest a man like him.
    -- Anne Desclos

#Men #Kinky #Might

• I wasn't young, I wasn't pretty, it was necessary to find other weapons.
    -- Anne Desclos

#Kinky #Weapons #Young

• Debauchery conceived of as a kind of ascetic experience is not new, either for men or for women, but until Story of O no woman to my knowledge had said it.
    -- Anne Desclos

#Men #Stories #Kinky

• By my makeup and temperament I wasn't really prey to physical desires. Everything happened in my head.
    -- Anne Desclos

#Makeup #Desire #Kinky

• Everyone is a potential naked slave to you once you become a trainer.
    -- Anne Rice

#Naked #Kinky #Slave

• When you think night and day and every moment only of pleasing me, things will be very easy for you.
    -- Anne Rice

#Night #Thinking #Kinky

• We're supposed to see "universal" love as heterosexual. What I insist upon in my work is that there is no such thing as universal love in literature.
    -- Audre Lorde

#Kinky #Literature #Universal Love

• That’s hard core, Gin,” Finn replied. “Very hard core. Kind of kinky too.” A grim smile tightened my lips. “That’s me. Gin Blanco. Hard core and kinky to the bitter end.
    -- Jennifer Estep

#Lips #Kinky #Kind

• The number one job of the dominant is to continually seduce consent from the bottom.
    -- Joe Bean

#Jobs #Numbers #Kinky

• Allthough that doesn't happen often lately, I like to read exciting thrillers and those kinky magazines.
    -- Jonathan Brandis

#Kinky #Magazines #Thrillers

• I enjoy dating married men because they don't want anything kinky, like breakfast.
    -- Joni Rodgers

#Men #Dating #Kinky

• What do you know? She liked to be told she was scary. Kinky.
    -- Kevin Hearne

#Scary #Kinky

• What do I wear in bed? Why, Chanel No. 5, of course.
    -- Marilyn Monroe

#Love #Bed #Kinky

• It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure.
    -- Marquis de Sade

#Pain #Way #Kinky

• I've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. I know none other as sure.
    -- Marquis de Sade

#Heart #Kinky #Literature

• There is no more lively sensation than that of pain; its impressions are certain and dependable, they never deceive as may those of the pleasure women perpetually feign and almost never experience.
    -- Marquis de Sade

#Pain #Hype #Kinky

• In order to know virtue, we must first acquaint ourselves with vice.
    -- Marquis de Sade

#Order #Kinky #Literature

• I also use women as a sex object; maybe I'm kinky. However, I like to talk to them as well.
    -- Oliver Reed

#Sex #Kinky #Use

• I heard Tom Waits in this kinky shop on Belmont Street in Chicago. Considering the way I was raised, they were such obscure voices, but their music saved my life - I didn't know who I was before I heard Bob Dylan and Tom Waits.
    -- Willis Earl Beal

#Waiting #Kinky #Obscure